The First Cavite Industrial Estate is a 159.5 - hectare industrial subdivision built to service all basic needs of any manufacturing concern of the light-to-medium scale industry. It is a joint project of the three prestigious companies – National Development Company (NDC), Marubeni Corporation and Japan International Development Organization (JAIDO).
Now being managed and controlled by First Cavite Industrial Estate Association, Incorporated as a private entity composed of local and multinational companies.
Situated in Langkaan, City of Dasmariñas, the estate offers the following common infrastructures, facilities and services to its locators: a General Industrial Zone and an Export Processing Zone, plot configuration of 1,000 sq. m. and 1 hectare up to 20 hectares, electrical power, telecommunications, water supply, on-site road network which is a 4-lane concrete main road 14 meter wide and 2 lane concrete auxiliary roads 7 meter wide. Its locational advantage are abundance of labor and assurance of industrial peace, a very secured industrial subdivision and situated in an industrial peace zone teeming with an enthusiastic, multi-skilled, highly trained and easily trainable labor force.
To maintain infrastructure of the Estate.
To give convenience and safety to FCIE Locators and their Associates.
To represent on behalf of Locator's interest.
We aim to be a world-class Industrial Estate providing safe, secure, clean, environment-friendly and well-maintained surrounding with complete modern facilities suitable for business operation.
For Reservation and Inquiries, Please Contact: (046) 402-1001 local 0 | email@example.com
1. Have TESDA Certificate or Equivalent.
2. At Least 1 year Experience as Auto CAD Operator.
4. Male & Female.
5. Physically Fit.
6. College Level/College Graduate.
7. Age 22 y/o and above.
8. Can work under pressure.
9. Willing to work in shifting schedule.
All applicant may submit their application from Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
1. Candidate must be graduate of BS Accountancy or any business related course.
2. Fresh Graduates are also welcome to apply.
3. Organized, with a keen eye for details, resourceful and self motivated.
4. Computer Literate (Microsoft Excel and Word).
5. Preferably Residing within Cavite area.
Interested applicants may call or send their resume with 2x2 ID picture and Transcript of Record through email.
1. Graduate of any Engineering Course or College Graduate.
2. Must have experience in manufacturing set-up.
3. With knowledge in Quality System procedures and standard.
Interested applicants may submit resume with recent picture until November 2022 or send through email provided.
Note: Please attach your Transcript of Record, Birth Certificate and Copy of Vaccination Card in your Resume.
1. Graduate of BS Nursing.
2. At least 1 year experience in a manufacturing company.
3. Must be a Registered Nurse.
4. Can work under minimum supervision.
5. Can handle pressure and willing to render overtime.
Interested applicant please submit your resume at Yumex Philippines Corporation located at Block 7 Lot 7 Phase 2 FCIE Brgy. Langkaan, Dasmariñas, Cavite
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field.
2. Experience as a Database Administrator or Software Developer.
3. Preferable with knowledge in Visual FoxPro and Visual Basic.
4. Good problem solving skills; Supervisory Skills.
5. Attention to detail.
Applicant may send your updated resume through email provided.
1. At least Highschool Graduate or Vocational Graduate.
2. With or without experience.
3. Willing to render OT and weekend duty.
4. Hardworking and willing to be trained.
Interested and qualified applicants may submit their resume to Suminac Philippines Inc.
1. Male/Female (24-28 years old).
2. Graduate of any Business Course Management.
3. Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply.
4. Has a strong Data Visualization & Critical Thinking.
5. Can Communicate.
6. Computer Literate.
7. Have a skills in Office Works/Clerical Task.
8. Can work under supervision.
Applicant may submit your updated resume to the email provided
1. Graduate of BS Administration/Management or equivalent.
2. Required skill(s): MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint.
3. With or without working experience.
4. Required language(s): English.
5. Willing to work extended hours and during holidays if needed.
6. Full-Time position(s) available.
Qualified applicants are requested to their resume of East Stacker Philippines Corp. or send through email provided.