The First Cavite Industrial Estate is a 159.5 - hectare industrial subdivision built to service all basic needs of any manufacturing concern of the light-to-medium scale industry. It is a joint project of the three prestigious companies – National Development Company (NDC), Marubeni Corporation and Japan International Development Organization (JAIDO).
Now being managed and controlled by First Cavite Industrial Estate Association, Incorporated as a private entity composed of local and multinational companies.
Situated in Langkaan, City of Dasmariñas, the estate offers the following common infrastructures, facilities and services to its locators: a General Industrial Zone and an Export Processing Zone, plot configuration of 1,000 sq. m. and 1 hectare up to 20 hectares, electrical power, telecommunications, water supply, on-site road network which is a 4-lane concrete main road 14 meter wide and 2 lane concrete auxiliary roads 7 meter wide. Its locational advantage are abundance of labor and assurance of industrial peace, a very secured industrial subdivision and situated in an industrial peace zone teeming with an enthusiastic, multi-skilled, highly trained and easily trainable labor force.
To maintain infrastructure of the Estate.
To give convenience and safety to FCIE Locators and their Associates.
To represent on behalf of Locator's interest.
We aim to be a world-class Industrial Estate providing safe, secure, clean, environment-friendly and well-maintained surrounding with complete modern facilities suitable for business operation.
For Reservation and Inquiries, Please Contact: (046) 402-1001 local 0 | firstname.lastname@example.org
1. High School Graduate and Vocational Courses.
2. With or without experience.
Interested applicants may send their resume thru email provided.
1. Male only.
2. Graduate of 4 years business course.
3. Fast learner and can work with minimum supervision.
4. Must be proficient in MS Office application.
5. Willing to do overtime.
6. Newly graduates are welcome to apply.
Qualified applicants may submit their comprehensive resume/biodata with recent 2x2 picture at Kolin Philippines Int'l Inc.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Human Resource or any related field.
2. Strong Communications skills.
Yumex Philippines Corp. Block 7 Lot 7 Phase 2 PEZA Drive, First Cavite Industrial Estate Brgy. Langkaan, Dasmariñas City, Cavite
2. Candidate must be a graduate of Mechanical Engineering or any related course.
3. Must be a license Mechanical Engineer.
4. Must be hardworking, team-oriented and trustworthy.
5. Must have experience in machineries such as cutting, knitting, sewing and other manufacturing machineries.
6. Possess good leadership qualities and management skills.
For interested applicants you may send your updated curriculum vitae thru email provided or personally report at PIAA Garments Phils. Inc. from Monday to Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
3. 5'5 in Height, Medium Built.
4. Preferably with experience in anodizing, machine hairline and manual hairline, physically fit.
5. High School or College Graduate.
6. Age 21 years up to 35 years old.
7. Can work under pressure.
8. Willing to work in shifting schedule.
All applicants may submit their application from Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 12:00 Noon and must be willing to take the examination immediately.
1. Male and Female.
2. 20 to 26 years old.
3. With working experience in Machining Center, Milling Machine and Tapping Machine.
4. Willing to work extended hours and during holidays if needed.
Qualified applicants are requested to submit their resume at East Stacker Philippines Corp. B7 L8 Phase 1, FCIE or send thru email provided.
1. Please bring the following requirements: PSA Birth Certificate, NBI Clearance or Police Clearance, Cedula/Brgy. Clearance, Certificate of Employment, SSS Static Information, Philhealth No. or MDR, TIN Card or copy of 1902, Pag-ibig MID No., Marriage Contract/Birth Certificate of Children, 1x1 picture blue background(1pc).
Interested applicants may apply on Monday thru Friday at 7:00 AM.
1. Graduate of Accounting related courses.
2. Preferably with atleast 1 year experience in the related field.
3. Must have initiative, trustworthy and can work efficiently.
4. Can handle pressure, organized, keen to details, productive and dependable.
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
6. Knowledge of Quickbooks/SAP is a plus.
Interested applicants kindly send your resume thru email provided or may walk-in in our office at B1 L2 Phase 3 PEZA Drive.